8/16 channel console, 2 manual presets, 8 memory scenes, NSI micro-plex with DMX.
The MC 7000 series lighting consoles are simple and flexible with three operating modes. The consoles provide standard 2-scene preset operation, single scene (wide mode) operation for double the channel capacity, and memory scene operation. The MC 7000 series is ideal for small theaters, stage performances and rental inventories.
- Individual control channels
- 2-scene preset or single scene operation (wide mode)
- Dual split dipless crossfaders
- Individual channel bump buttons
- User programmable memory scenes
- User programmable chase functions
- Chase rate control (tap button)
- Grand master
- NSI micro-plex control signal (3-pin XLR)
- Optional DMX512 digital control (5-pin XLR)