What equipment should you rent for a corporate office party?
It is not uncommon to hold parties in the office in honor of various occasions. Generally, these are small corporate functions that help to consolidate teams, reinforce the spirit of cohesion and reward efforts. If you are planning an office party, here are all the materials you should rent.
What equipment to rent for a corporate office party?
For your small corporate party to be successful, it is imperative to have a certain number of materials. Here is the list of equipment you should have:
- Sound system: if you plan to play music during your corporate party, renting speakers is a must. Plan for more than one if the space is relatively large;
- Microphones: microphones are necessary for speaking and for animation. Opt for better quality microphones so that the audience can hear the speakers perfectly;
- Cameras for remote participants: Today, hybrid events are very common. In order for telecommuting employees to enjoy the atmosphere from home as well, consider renting cameras to record the event live;
- Video projectors and screens to display content: sometimes, during this small corporate party, the leaders take the opportunity to display the results of the campaign, statistics and other figures as well as the upcoming objectives. The use of video projectors and projection screens is therefore necessary;
- Light shows: Finally, for an immersive atmosphere, the installation of light shows in the premises could be an excellent initiative.
Parties to organize at the office
Office parties are a time to have fun and relax with colleagues. There are many reasons why a company may want to organize a corporate party on its premises. Here are some of them.
– Achieving goals after a campaign
After the completion of a campaign, it is familiar for companies to organize a small reception to reward the efforts produced by the employees during this period. Generally, when the objectives are reached, the leaders reward the employees with a party, and it is the occasion to award a small bonus to the most prolific teams.
– Launch of new products
When a company launches a new product or brand, a small party is often held internally to congratulate everyone for their efforts in designing the new line. Only then is an official announcement, followed by an open reception for customers and suppliers, planned.
– Calendar events
A company can also organize an office party on the occasion of calendar events such as New Year’s Eve, the end of the year, the birthday of a colleague or a superior, or even to celebrate the company’s anniversary.
– Extension of the company
Finally, it is possible to organize a party to welcome new recruits. This is an opportunity to immediately integrate them into the team and make them feel comfortable. The inauguration of a new location can also be the subject of a small internal party before the official launch with great fanfare.